- All of my tours are strictly for experienced riders.
- My tours are primarily ride-focused tours with the occasional photo-op moment, which happens frequently given the spectacular Alpine scenery. We stop at the top of most passes, for lunch, gas and special photo opportunities – otherwise we ride.
- The tours are based out of Thun Switzerland, which is easily reached from the Zurich airport. Our base is right in the heart of some of the best riding there is and allows for a wide variety of routes through the Swiss, Italian, French and Austrian Alps.
- We have access to a wide range of rental motorcycles including an almost full line of BMW and KTM models. I arrange all the motorcycle rentals for my tour members. I can also help book rental motorcycles for non-tour members looking for a Swiss rental provider.
- My goal is to provide a quality, personal service, no hassle tour experience at a lower tour-on-your-own cost than the big tour operators. There is no mark-up on motorcycles, hotels, food or gas. Paying directly allows you to control your cost while tailoring the travel arrangements to your particular preference. You save $600 to $2,600, or more, per person compared to the major tour companies.
- In exchange for a fixed fee I guide every trip. I also make all the reservations for the motorcycle and hotels. If you want, you can ride with me all day. If you would rather do a self-guided tour and go on your own, we can personalize a route for you at the start of each day.
- There is a limit of 7 motorcycles per tour, which keeps the group size small. Small is good for keeping a cohesive pace while riding, for getting through lunch and gas stops in a timely manner and for fostering a close-knit tour group that rides together well on the bike and enjoys each other’s company off the bike.
ALPS SELECT – SWISS/ ITALIAN ALPS Tour
June 24 – July 4, 2017 – 11 Riding Days
Flex Tour Extension Available (July 5 – 8, 2017)
My “Alps Select” tour picks the crème de la crème of Alpine riding for …. [more]
TOP 10+ (10 HIGHEST PASSES + 50 to 70 More)
September 9 – 22, 2017 – 14 Riding Days
Partial Tour Participation Available
This trip is for people who want a rider’s ride to the highest of the high… [more]
AWESOME AUSTRIA – Ride and See Tour
June 10 – 20, 2017 – 11 Riding Days
Sightseeing Options Available
This is a specialty tour for riders looking to combine lots of riding with lots of sightseeing. … [more]