If you have a small group that is looking to travel together and would like to have your own special tour, I can act as your personal guide.
Customized tours are available in two basic formats:
- 1 – The tour participants are limited to your own exclusive group
- 2 – Your group would like to determine the nature of the tour but other non-group participants are welcome to participate.
Keep in mind that I am not a big-group kind of person and that MOTO-CHARLIE tours are generally limited to 7 bikes, 9 on a customized tour.
Some of the options available under either customized format would be:
- Follow the routes outlined in my Tour Details section.
- Follow the routes outlined in general but amend it to include more 2 and 3 night stays in strategic areas to allow for less point to point riding and more exploratory time.
- Design a route that incorporates specific areas that your group wants to visit and the length of time you want to spend in each area.
- Utilize either the standard or customized route plan but do so on a different brand of bike, such as a Ducati or Harley tour.
- Any other creative touring activity that your group would like to consider. I can certainly tell you in short order if it is feasible and/or if I’m the right person to help you.
Pricing for a customized tour depends on the format discussed above.
If it is format #1 where it is your group exclusively, the price is negotiable based on the size of the group and the complexity of the arrangements. Please contact me with the basic details and I can get back to you quickly with an answer.
If it is format #2 where non-group members can participate, the customized groups of five to 10 people get a 10% discount off the normal per person MCC fee.